In today’s complex environment “businesses need to focus on building more secure solutions that deliver value to their customers, partners, and shareholders—both in the cloud and on-premises”.
Evolving with new standards and regulations here is a list of the new features:
- Unified Labels in Microsoft 365.
- Sharepoint site classification labels.
- Automation application of retention labels.
- Analytics for Labels
- File Plans / Restore for Sharepoint and Teams.
- Improved Access Control and Policies
Please follow the link for the complete post at Technet.
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021