Today, Synology America released its latest model to its line of Network Attached Storage, specifically oriented to be used in Small and Medium-sized business.
The new RS1219+ is an 8 Drive unit that fits easily in a two post rackmount or wall rack. This makes it a very efficient design from a cost perspective.
Here are some of the more relevant specifications for the RS1219+
- Quad Core,
- 2 GB RAM expandable to 16 GB
- 8 Hard disk bays, supporting hot-swappable drives, expandable to a maximum of 12 bays.
- 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
Please see the product page at Synology.
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021