Today, Synology America released its latest model to its line of Network Attached Storage, specifically oriented to be used in Small and Medium-sized business.
The new RS1219+ is an 8 Drive unit that fits easily in a two post rackmount or wall rack. This makes it a very efficient design from a cost perspective.
Here are some of the more relevant specifications for the RS1219+
- Quad Core,
- 2 GB RAM expandable to 16 GB
- 8 Hard disk bays, supporting hot-swappable drives, expandable to a maximum of 12 bays.
- 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
Please see the product page at Synology.
- Happy Thanksgiving. - November 24, 2022
- Synology Roadmap for 2023 And Beyond. What’s new. - October 27, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022