Today, Synology America released its latest model to its line of Network Attached Storage, specifically oriented to be used in Small and Medium-sized business.
The new RS1219+ is an 8 Drive unit that fits easily in a two post rackmount or wall rack. This makes it a very efficient design from a cost perspective.
Here are some of the more relevant specifications for the RS1219+
- Quad Core,
- 2 GB RAM expandable to 16 GB
- 8 Hard disk bays, supporting hot-swappable drives, expandable to a maximum of 12 bays.
- 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
Please see the product page at Synology.
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022