Yesterday, September 17, 2020, Synology announced a high-end NAS in a desktop factor. This is the first time that Synology upgrades its desktop NAS with high-end specifications. In this case, integrated 10GbE port in a desktop format.
Among the announced specs are:
- Intel Xeon D-1527 4 Core at 2.2 GHz.
- 8 GB SODIMM scalable to 32GB
- Dual M2. 2280 SSD Support.
Please see the full announcement at Synology’s site.
Images (c) courtesy of Synology America.
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Protect AI Theta. - August 14, 2022
- Seagate Announces Nytro© 5050 NVMe SSD Series - August 10, 2022