Yesterday, September 17, 2020, Synology announced a high-end NAS in a desktop factor. This is the first time that Synology upgrades its desktop NAS with high-end specifications. In this case, integrated 10GbE port in a desktop format.
Among the announced specs are:
- Intel Xeon D-1527 4 Core at 2.2 GHz.
- 8 GB SODIMM scalable to 32GB
- Dual M2. 2280 SSD Support.
Please see the full announcement at Synology’s site.
Images (c) courtesy of Synology America.
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021