Sonicwall, a leading Small and Medium Sized business supplier of Networking equipment and Firewalls has just updated it yearly threat report.
The reports sheds light on the increasing crypto jacking attacks and this year’s Spectre hardware based vulnerabilities.
Among some key findings are:
- 102% increase in Malware attacks in the first six months of this year, as compared to last year.
- 1.4 million encrypted attacks, representing a 275% increase.
- More than 12,000 new malware variants in the first six months.
You can view the complete report here.
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021