Sonicwall, a leading Small and Medium Sized business supplier of Networking equipment and Firewalls has just updated it yearly threat report.
The reports sheds light on the increasing crypto jacking attacks and this year’s Spectre hardware based vulnerabilities.
Among some key findings are:
- 102% increase in Malware attacks in the first six months of this year, as compared to last year.
- 1.4 million encrypted attacks, representing a 275% increase.
- More than 12,000 new malware variants in the first six months.
You can view the complete report here.
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Protect AI Theta. - August 14, 2022
- Seagate Announces Nytro© 5050 NVMe SSD Series - August 10, 2022