Released today, December 14, 2017.
This is Synology’s first all-flash NAS unit.
Here are the main specifications:
- Support for up to 12 2.”5 SATA SSD
- Intel Pentium D1508 dual-core CPU
- 8 GB ECC DDR4 SO-DIMM, expandable to 32GB
- 4 Gigabit Lan Ports
- PCIe 3.0 x8 slot
All backed up with Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
Please see the full product specifications at the Synology site.
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021