Yesterday, July 25, 2017, The Palm Beach Tech Association presented Joe York at the Florida Atlantic University Runway.
To an overflowing attendance, Mr. York delivered on the current state of AT&T in Florida, indicating a current investment of over one Billion in infrastructure.
Among the future technologies discussed were:
- Gigabit to the phone, 5G
- AI /VR
- Smart Cities
- Project AirGig: the use of power lines to deliver multi gigabit internet speeds
- FirstNet a dedicated network for emergency first responders.
Many thanks to FAU for hosting the event, and to Palm Beach Tech Association for the event.
More information about Palm Beach Tech Associaton: https://palmbeachtech.org/
- Windows Server 2022 now generally available. Delivers innovation in security, hybrid, and containers. - September 16, 2021
- Google Simplifies Hardware Security Key 2FA Options. - August 9, 2021
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud PC - July 14, 2021