Yesterday, July 25, 2017, The Palm Beach Tech Association presented Joe York at the Florida Atlantic University Runway.
To an overflowing attendance, Mr. York delivered on the current state of AT&T in Florida, indicating a current investment of over one Billion in infrastructure.
Among the future technologies discussed were:
- Gigabit to the phone, 5G
- AI /VR
- Smart Cities
- Project AirGig: the use of power lines to deliver multi gigabit internet speeds
- FirstNet a dedicated network for emergency first responders.
Many thanks to FAU for hosting the event, and to Palm Beach Tech Association for the event.
More information about Palm Beach Tech Associaton: https://palmbeachtech.org/
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023